(626) 584-0844

Vehicle Advertising

If you want to sell your car, truck, RV, motorcycle or boat, eBay Motors is the largest category on eBay. eBay’s national buying power (more than 75% of vehicles sold on eBay are sold interstate) can net you more money for your vehicle.
This is how iSold Its vehicle advertising process works:

What you do:

  • Schedule an appointment and set aside about an hour for the process.
  • Bring in your car and relevant documents: title, warranty (if applicable) and registration.
  • Complete a questionnaire about your car and its condition.
  • Set the selling price by letting us know how much you want for the vehicle, or you can use our recommendation.

What we do

  • Take 30 to 50 detailed digital photos of your vehicle to post on the auction website.
  • Write the copy.
  • Create a listing and post your vehicle on eBay!
  • Facilitate direct payment to you from the buyer.

You pay an upfront fee of $175 which includes eBay fees. We collect from the buyer a service fee equal to 5% of the sale price (minimum $250) ONLY if your vehicle sells. The buyer pays the remaining balance (95%) to you directly. If your car does not sell, we can relist it at your request for $50.

Call us today to affordably advertise your vehicle!

Call us today at (626) 584-0844 to set up an appointment!
  • iSOLD It Blog

    The latest interesting info from iSOLD It.
    Click here
  • Store Location

    300 S Raymond Ave Ste 4,
    Pasadena, CA 91106
    Get Directions

    (626) 584-0844

    Store Hours:
    Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1 PM
    Sunday: Closed
    Appointment is required. We may periodically be out of the store to accommodate off-site customers. Please check our Yelp/Google pages for the most up-to-date store hours or call before coming in.

    iSold It - Pasadena, CA

Copyright © 2012 - 2024 iSold It | Website by: Big Rig Media LLC ®