How It Works
iSold It is an easy way to sell your stuff on eBay, Amazon, or Craigslist.
- Drop off your item.
- Our trained staff will sell your items on your behalf. The process includes photography, listing/describing your item, answering any questions, handling the transaction, shipping to buyers and making payments to the seller.
- For each successful sale, you may receive between 55% to 65% of the sale price (based on eBay sale) in the form of a check that we mail to you. Factors that may determine the amount that you will receive include final selling price and cost of shipping.
- There is no up-front cost to you.
Following are some FAQs we often get:
What happens to items that don’t sell?
Any item that isn’t listed or doesn’t sell can be returned to you. We will gladly hold your item for 10 days until you come to pick it up.
What kind of items will you take?
Products can range from bulk items, appliances, business/office equipment, collectibles, electronics, musical instruments, personal accessories, sporting goods, toys & hobbies, new or used. We accept items that have been consistently selling for $50 or more on eBay.
What items are not accepted?
The following is only a guide. Exceptions do occur, so please ask for details.
- Adult-only material
- Animals and wildlife products
- Autographed paraphernalia (except w/ Certificate of Authenticity)
- Child car seats
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- DVDs (other than box sets in excellent condition)
- Hazardous materials (paint, cleaning solvent, detergent)
- Music Cassette Tapes
- Music CDs
- Music Records
- Offensive materials
- Replica, counterfeit items and unauthorized copies
- Used soft toys
- Vehicles (autos, boats, etc.)
- VHS Tapes
Do items have to be in working order?
Not necessarily. While most broken or non-functional items will not be accepted, some may actually hold enough value to be worth selling. Please call to inquire.
Is my item guaranteed to sell?
90% or more of items that we accept will sell. Having said that, we cannot guarantee if your particular item will sell or how much it will sell for. This is partly because market conditions vary from time to time. As is typical with used items, the perceived value may differ from bidder to bidder.
Can I track the sale of my items?
Yes. If your items are posted for sale, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to view the listings.
How much will it cost?
A typical sale will net you approx. 60% of the item’s selling price (based on eBay sale). The rest covers our commission and any eBay/transaction fees. Amazon charges slightly more than eBay, so your take may be lower.
Why are my items listed at a certain price?
The typical starting price for listings is $19.99; a low starting bid tends to attract bidders and can help you get the highest price for your item. If you believe your item should have a higher starting price, let us know, but be aware that a higher starting price may draw in fewer bidders. Also, with sale listings, the great majority of bids will come in the last 24 hours of the sale. So don’t be concerned if your item price is still at or near the starting price days into the listing.
Are shipping costs deducted from the sale proceeds?
Shipping cost is not your responsibility.
What happens if my items are damaged or lost?
If your item is lost or damaged while in our possession, your reimbursement will be based upon the value of comparable items sold on eBay in the last 30 days.